Friday, August 1, 2008

It's been about three weeks.

The differences I've noticed from eating more whole grains:
1- my chronically constipated kid that nothing including laxatives seemed to help for long? She's pooping. Maybe too much info for you all- but I need to share what a huge relief this is for me! I didn't want her to rely on medication for simple bodily functions for the rest of her life. But she's only had one poopy accident in the last week. This compared to a multiple times daily thing? YAY!!!

2- I have more energy.

3- My kids don't need to snack as often.

4- I don't need to snack as often.

5- My sugar cravings that used to be out of control? WAY down.

This is huge people. HUGE!

2 comments:

andrea said...

I have crazy sugar cravings too. I need to hop on this wagon.

Courtney said...

So, in my world, WoW means World of Warcraft. /blush